Friday, August 3, 2012

Dear Mom,

So, I went to my first counseling session today and it was okay, wasn't what I was expecting but it's helping just a bit. I've been looking into the '7 Stages of Grief' and I've gotten through the first 4, even though I keep going back to denial :/ I'm looking forward to the 5th step which is 'The Upward Turn' but i'm not sure it's coming any time soon. I'm still in the process of realizing you're gone and I don't want to admit it to anyone... My next session is next Friday......... Guess what? FURBIES are coming back out! Now if only you were here to buy me one LOL. I have no clothes that fit me :( My butt got ridiculously huge after having Mya and I can't fit it in any of my pants. My waist is the same but my butt is too big. I have all of your old clothes here but they are just a few sizes too big :( We're about to go out to look at curtains for the living room. I bought some picture frames last night at Target and we're in the process of decorating the house. I have your shelf and pictures to put up but I can't find a good picture of you and Noah to fit in the frame. I think we're going to get green curtains but I'm not sure yet, whatever Nathan decides but green is my choice :) It reminds me of you since it was your favorite color. Oh, I got a double cheeseburger and sweet tea from McDonalds today. It was the first time since you've been gone that I got either one and I needed it. It really reminded me of you and it was a good reminder :) Alright, well, we're about to head out so I'll talk to you soon. I miss and love you Mommy.

Love, Kansas

No comments:

Post a Comment