Monday, August 6, 2012

Dear Mom,

Hi Mommy... So, I cut my first cantaloupe this morning and I wanted to call you so bad and tell you how good it was. I miss going to the Farmers Market and picking out fresh fruit and vegetables with you... Mmm, and getting our cinnamon roasted walnuts and that yummy ice cream.... I was thinking this morning about what I'd say to you if I could have you back for one more day. I would let you know how amazing your grandbabies are. Noah's 100% potty trained and we are all loving it. He hasn't worn a diaper in a couple of months now! I would tell you all about Mya and how big she's getting and how much you would love her. She's such a happy girl and she smiles ALL of the time! Her and Noah always giggle in their sleep too.... I bet you have something to do with that :) I would hug you as much as I could and tell you 'i love you' every ten seconds because I never want you to forget how much I love and care about you, still. I'd tell you about all of the new and healthy meals I've been cooking and all of the new cookies we've bought :P I'd tell you our plans for Noah's second birthday. (Which we are all very excited for!) I'd tell you how sucky the Fourth of July was without you.... How Carrie's coming to visit in September and she'll be alone because it was supposed to be the both of you coming :/ I'd tell you how much Nathan keeps rearranging the house and it's driving me nuts lol! ....How sad and miserable we all are because you're gone now......... But most importantly, I'd keep telling you 'I love you.' I miss our phone calls and you always saying 'love you too Morgie.' That was always my favorite thing to hear you say..... Well, I'm going to go take a nap with the kiddos and Nathan. I love you forever, Mommy.

Love, Kansas


No comments:

Post a Comment