Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dear Mom,

Hiya! We went to a play date this morning and had so much fun! The girls there were so sweet and their kids played so well with Noah... We were there for almost 3 hours and Noah is wore out! I really needed some girl talk and he needed some play time since it's way too hot to do anything outside. So, we finally went grocery shopping last night and we have enough food for like the next month! It's about time :) I had a hot pocket, dorritos, and some yummy coconut cookies for lunch. I'm planning to make home made chocolate chips cookies soon so I'll let you know how they turn out. It's almost Mackenzie's birthday and I sent her box out the other day so it's supposed to arrive at Carrie's today... I'm hoping we can skype saturday when she opens her presents! I want to see her face... I am still so sad I can't be there but there's no way we can make it out in time :( Carrie said she's planning on taking her to get a mani/pedi! I know she'll love that. I miss our mani/pedi dates... I don't think I'll be able to go again until Mya is old enough and I can take her as my buddy (even though she can't pay for me like you did hehe.) Well, the kids are asleep and I'm super exhausted so I'm going to go lay down with them. Sorry this post is so short! I love you, Mommy.

Love, Kansas

No comments:

Post a Comment