Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dear Mom,

Hi! Sorry, again, that I haven't written in a few days. This past weekend was so hectic and this week has been crazy so far. Noah fell on the concrete yesterday and ended up with a concussion... But he's okay now. His head has a HUGE bump and his ear is swollen and bruised but he's fine. Dad's blood pressure has been sky high too so I've been worrying about him. Uncle Brian is taking him to the ER later today so I'll let you know how it goes (please keep an eye on him, Mom, I can't lose Dad, too.) ... We were supposed to go grocery shopping yesterday but we sat in the ER for almost 3 hours so we just came home and relaxed which means we have to go tonight. I had a mini break down yesterday in the car. I wanted to call you so bad but I couldn't and that made me cry even harder and then nobody was answering their phone to talk to me :( But I'm okay today, still a little shook up from Noah's fall. I have my first grief-counseling / anxiety appointment this Friday and I'm anxious about it LOL. That's terrible. I hope it helps because I'm getting desperate for some relief. So, there's a funeral home in Junction City and we drive by it on our way to wal-mart... I used to freak out because you know I hate that stuff but now I'm not really afraid anymore. I guess since your funeral, those things are just normal to me now. And I guess that's a good thing. I am still paranoid and anxious during the day when I'm by myself with the kids though. I hope that goes away some after this Friday.... I got some donuts yesterday and I just brought one upstairs and I sat on it and all of the creme filling came out! So, I licked it off the napkin HAHA!! I know you would have done the same thing :P Mya is getting so chunky, Mom. You should see how much she's grown. I was just looking back at pictures from when she was born and she was SO TINY! She's almost doubled her birth weight! She has her 2-month well baby appointment next Wednesday (your day off from work.) Too bad you can't go with me like you did when Noah got his first shots :( Well, I am really tired... Mya's been sleeping from about 9:30-5 pm but then she's up every hour after that and it makes me really tired AND I'm out of coffee. So I think I'm going to go lay down with Noah and take a cat nap. I love you, Mommy.

Love, Kansas

No comments:

Post a Comment