Monday, August 20, 2012

Dear Mommy,

Hello... I know it's been a really long time since I wrote you last but I guess I'm used to not talking to you anymore so I've just been keeping to myself. I occasionally have a breakdown to Nathan or my therapist but that's about it. I still miss you more than ever, though. So don't think I just forgot about you because that's literally impossible. There hasn't been much going on... I did find out that Aunt Karen and Mamaw are coming to visit with Sharon Ratliff this Wednesday! I'm so excited! I think it'll be good for Mamaw to get out and clear her mind from missing you. Even though I'm pretty sure she'll have a few "moments" while she's here.... I have pictures of you every where so that might trigger her tears but who knows! I am so excited for them to meet Mya. and in a few weeks, Carrie will be here!!!!!!!! The only thing missing...... is you...... I'm so sad that I never got to give you a tour of Kansas and everything there is to not do while you're here :) I still think about you 23735687454 times a day. Everything I do reminds me of you. I cry like a baby every time I watch Rookie Blue. two weeks ago , Jerry died and you loved his character! It was soo sad. I cried because I knew you would have cried too LOL. I've been cooking a lot of home-made stuff lately and I know you would have been so proud of me. I made your enchaladas with my home made tortillas and O.M.G they were delicious! I got Noah's birthday presents in the mail today and it's killing me that I can't give them to him yet. I can't wait to see his face when he opens all of his yo gabba gabba presents. I'll take a lot of pictures during his birthday weekend... I just wish you could see them! Oh, I ordered Mya some new diapers too :) They are soo cute! There's a jean looking one, an elephant one, and a flower/butterfly one (and it's green!) We went shopping at JCP this past week and got soooooooo many cute outfits for both kids for next summer! 21 outfits for only $71!! Nathan, Noah, and Mya are all napping right now but I had a big cup of iced coffee this morning so I'm not really tired, just bored. Well, I'm going to go clean up a little bit and get ready for Aunt Karen and Mamaw... I love you so much Mommy... forever....

Love, Kansas

No comments:

Post a Comment